Sunday, November 17, 2013

Celebrate ~ DS4J Sunday Release

Hi everyone! It's new release at DigiStamps4Joy today. There are so many lovely images you wouldn't want to miss. Come view the blog and may you get some inspirations from the designers. 
I have made a card using Mini Misteri - Bearing A Gift. Click here for purchase.
 Supplies: DS4J digi image, Copic Sketch, Kasiercraft ink pad, Versafine ink pad, sentiment from TLC and others from my stash

I really love this little sweetie because she reminds me of my childhood memories. Having said that, I am ready to take off for year end holidays spending time with my Mother and my children. Thank you for dropping by. I will be back shortly before the year kiss goodbye.
Take care and have great moments towards the end of the year.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet little image and love the layering behind it! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah