Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sending My Love {Digistamps4Joy New Sunday Release}

{My DT work for DS4J}

Hello everyone and happy weekend! I'm so happy to welcome Amira Wahdan, Mervi, Tanja KabelBecca Cruger and Monika Skinner to Qinaahana Arts and Crafts blog. All of you brighten up my life the days I clicked on my blog and saw new followers but definitely not new faces as you all are my new found friends I came across while blogging. Thank you for joining my blog ladies.

So here's my new creation of the day using Riette's new digi image Life Saver. Click here to purchase at DS4J e-shop. Riette has drawn five new images this Sunday. Come take a peek at DS4J blog and have a see at my teammates's creations to inspire you.
Supplies: DS4j digi image, watercolor paints, Kaisercraft sentiment stamp, Versafine black ink pad and watercolor paper

Do check back tomorrow to see what I have created using another Riette's digi image on my art journal with big hope it will keep your crafty juices flowing. 
Thanks for dropping by.

Sending My LOVE,

2 comments:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah