Sunday, June 14, 2015

Find Ourselves {Digistamps4Joy Sunday Release 14 June 2015}

{My DT work for DS4J}

Happy Sunday to all my friends in the blogland! We are nearing mid-June. Wow! Time flies so fast! My children have return to school again today after two weeks vacation. Yes, it is mid-year simply means second semester has begun. Pretty excited to see what surprises are in store as we live on. Don't you feel the same way as me? LOL.

Enough blab. Let's move on to my creation of the day. This stepper card use two images which are released today at DS4J shop. Click here for Colour Maze and here for Cameo Lady.
Supplies: DS4J image, Copic Sketch, Tim Holtz Idealogy patterned paper, sentiment from Pinterest, Micia brown ink pad, pearl and metallic paper

The current challenge Anything Goes with an Optional Twist "Spring Season" is still running at Digistamps4Joy. You still have plenty of time but don't delay.

Until I see you again real soon. Have a nice day.

Hugs and smiles,
  

1 comment:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah