Saturday, July 11, 2015

Rain Showers My Spirit {Digistamps4Joy Sunday Release}

{My DT work for DS4J}

Hello everyone! Wish you all happy July all the way. I'm back again with the latest as always bringing you fresh from the oven; that's right, new images from Digistamps4Joy e-shop.

Visit DS4J blog and take a look at what my fellow teammates have designed for you.
 I created an art journal page using African Violets. 
Supplies used: DS4J digi image, Copic Sketch, watercolors, Alpha gesso & modeling paste, Tim Holtz distress ink, Versafine black ink pad, Stamplorations Nestled Circles StencilStamplorations Artsy Border Makers Clear Stamp, sentiment from Paulette {Create With TLC}, serviette tissue and paper scraps

Some up-close photos:
I wish to enter these challenges once again:
1. ARTastic Challenge : Use water {liquid} in some way on your page
2. Sister Act : ATG Friday

That's all for today. Thank you for dropping by and wishing blue sky and everything nice.

Hugs and smiles,

11 comments:

  1. Simply stunning and the colours are fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us on ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Asmah, your mixed creations are out of this world and the best I have seen on the net, and I really mean that. Love how you coloured Margy's violet images and you always have such inspirational wording on your designs.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. a stunning mixed media page with fantastic colours. Thank you for playing with us at Artastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asmah I just love your Journal Page. Love all the dimension and all the blues are all flowing so well!
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful art journal page. The colours are lovely and all the dimension is awesome. Thank you for joining us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gee I love this one! Such a great take on our ARTastic challenge.....& it blends so beautifully to make a fabulous creation:):) thanks for sharing with us this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and love the texture and beautiful saying. Thank you for joining us at ARTastic
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly have an artistic flair & I like the colours that you have chosen for this project. Thanks for playing along at ARTastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks amazing. I love the textures and the colours........so lovely. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great texture and colours! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Asmah,
    this is beautiful. Love the colours and the texture !
    Hugs,
    Willeke

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah