Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My Art Journal @ Scrap Africa

{My DT work for Scrap Africa}

Hello there my sweet friends! I'm back again with my recent art work I did as part of my dt work for Scrap Africa. Denise van Deventer challenge you to create any paper project with her pretty lavender mood board in the new challenge this fortnight. 

Please hop on to Scrap Africa blog to see the design team creations that hopefully may inspire you to kick start your creativity and link up your project by the end of this month.

I made art journal pages using two watercolors and black as well. Black is always a must color in almost all my project {chuckle}
Supplies: Kaiser watercolors, Alpha gesso & modeling paste, black gel pen, Webster's butterflies, Making Memories 'Great Escape' stamps, Copic Sketch, Versafine Onyx black ink pad, gems and 'Standing In The Eyes of the World' Commonwealth Games 1998 song lyric 

This is the mood board. Isn't it beautiful?
And some close-up pictures:
Thank you for your time visiting me this minute. Until I see you again soon, have a pleasant week.

Hugs and smiles,

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful colors and textures Asmah. LOVELY. j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! Amazing Article Jurnal :) Thank you for delectable comment from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo soo pretty Asmah!! Love those butterflies, the texture looks so great! Just fab.. :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah