Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A passport to freedom {Digistamps4Joy Mid Challenge Reminder}

{My DT work for DS4J}

Hello there! I'm bringing you my newest art journal made as my design team project for Digistamps4Joy current challenge. Here's to remind you that the challenge has begun on the first day of this month and will finish on October 31st.
The challenge theme is everyone's favorite ~ Anything Goes and the twist is "B". The "B" can be butterfly or baseball or just anything that starts with "B". Please mention in your post "B" item/s you use.

My dear team"B"mates created fabulous paper craft to inspire you. Come visit us at DS4J blog for your viewing pleasure. Here's my art journal that use mostly "blue" colors and stack of "books". Like the books? Click here to purchase. 

 Supplies used: DS4j digi image, STAMPlorations Honeycomb Delight stencil, Buncho watercolors, sentiment from Ginger's House, black gel pen, paper scraps and rubber stamp from my kitchen (anything goes)

This is the digi used to create a stack of books on my page:
 From the way I stacked up the books you can say how much I love books and reading...
as well as education. Hence the quote by Oprah Winfrey whom I admire.
I hope you like my art work this time. Looking forward to see your creations at DS4J blog. Happy crafting.

Hugs-n-smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah