Friday, February 19, 2016

Perfect Moment @ Digistamps4Joy

{My DT work for DS4J}

Hi everyone! I'm back to share a pinky page I did for my little girl and part of my design team work for Digistamps4Joy mid-monthly challenge reminder. 
I wanted to go clean and simple this time with a little bit of texture paste on the paper surface and less paints. I also intended to leave white space in the background. I tried not to make bulky layers neither lots of stamping nor heavy duty embellishment.
This is not my comfort zone I have to say {giggle}. In the end I have to admit clean and simple is not me {smile}.
Fortunately, my little girl appreciate my effort and loving her new layout. Getting compliments from another person who sees beauty in her eyes of what I do is so overwhelming.
With roughly ten days left until the challenge ends, you still have ample time to create any paper projects and use digital images or rubber stamping. The twist is to add a tag somewhere in your project. Click here to see what my teammates have created.

Some up-close pictures:

Thanks for dropping by and wishing you good days ahead.

Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah