Friday, March 25, 2016

Make A Wish Art Journal & Tutorial @ ARTplorations

{My DT work for ARTplorations}

Hello everyone! Firstly a huge welcome to my new followers-cum-friends Deepti Aggarwal and Mary Catt...nice knowing you ladies {smile}.
Today I'm showing you the first spread from my children's art journal book. With four blessings I know I will enjoy filling up the pages with more loveliness and their childhood photos {smile}.
You can find step by step tutorial at ARTplorations blog. Click here.
The little girls are my first born 'Alyaa and her baby sister Anis in 2004. I can't stop giggling looking at the baby's mischief expression while her four years old sister guard her from falling off the sofa {fussy cut it already}. Well, baby loves exploring and climbing but knows no danger u? Aaaah, those were the days.
I am inspired by the mood board colors at Mixed Media Place Dream On challenge which I have selected pink and blue and of course black including butterflies {love them forever}.
I also get inspirations from 13arts Angels challenge:

I sincerely hope you will get some inspirations from my art journal today.
Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Hugs and smiles,

7 comments:

  1. Such darlings. Beautiful piece of art. I hope the girl like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMazing Creation Love the details. Thanks For Playing with Mixed media Place Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. The textures are spectacular, the sentiment is truly inspiring, and the butterflies are ridiculously creative.Love that photo!!Good luck thank you for joining us in MMP!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! So sweet! Thank you for joining us at 13@rts!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Lovely colours!Thank You for taking part in MMP challenge:) Sylwia

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Thank you for taking part in the Mixed Media Place Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet photo! So pretty!

    Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media Place xx

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah