Friday, November 01, 2013

Freebie Friday DS4J

Hi everyone! It's Freebie Friday at DigiStamps4Joy. Our talented Margaret Kieser has drawn a very cute image you sure don't want to miss. Better hurry. It is available only for three days. 
My fellow design teammates have created beautiful cards with the Handyman image. Scoot over to DS4J blog for more.

Here's my masculine card using a sentiment using Kaisercraft stamp and the image is colored with Copic Sketch.
Trying my luck at these challenges:
1. My Creative Moments : Anything (4/4) 
2. Natalie and Amy : For The Boys (1/3)

Thank you for dropping by. Until then, see you real soon.
Hugs and smiles,

2 comments:

  1. As always Asmah a fabulous card, this is a great mans card...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Loving the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along in my wordplay saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah