Friday, May 15, 2015

STAMPlorations Mixed Media Designer

...Greetings & Salutations...
Hi everyone! I have been keeping a big secret for nearly a month now. It's pretty hard to do so but I've been good with this one {chuckle}.

It's official happy news to announce on this day that Shery Russ has selected me in her brand new STAMplorations Mixed Media Design Team commencing in July.
  I am thrilled and honored to be given the opportunity {thank you Shery}.
Take a peek at STAMPlorations here and here for inspirations, challenges and more.

Looking forward to bringing you my creations for STAMPlorations Mixed Media in July. Meanwhile here's sharing sneak peak of my projects submission that won Shery's heart.
Until I see you real soon, have a great weekend and happy creating.

Hugs and smiles,

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! So excited to have your amazing talent as part of the STAMPlorations team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Welcome to the team! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, looking forward to having you as part of the STAMPlorations team.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Asmah ! Welcome to the team, can't wait to see ur work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS Asmah I'm so thrilled that someone else can see the potential in your wonderful art work. I have always thought there was a lot more you can give within your art work and now I see a glimpse of what is yet to come. Well done you so deserve this...
    Love and big hugs ~ Lady Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah