Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Everything Grows Up {TTCRD Challenge 9-14 June, 2015}

{My DT work for TTCRD}

Hi everyone! Wishing you a happy June. I've been busy entertaining my kiddos during the school break taking them to places they wish to visit. Cooking is a must, despite endless housework...all mother's common job {don't you think?}. But however no matter how busy I am, I make sure not to miss making any craft stuff especially ones related to my dt work that I really enjoy and fascinates me as it gives me opportunity to get to know more talented people in the craft industry and be inspired.

Today is no exception. I bring you my latest art journal pages I did in an old book. 
Through The Craft Room Door has a new challenge this week, same theme every week, Anything Goes. Take a peek at my teammates' creations at TTCRD blog who designed awesomeness to inspire you.
This art journal is made based on a beautiful moodboard brought by Scrap Around The World. I fell in love with the pastel colors right away. 
Several supplies used to make the pages which you can read more in July/August issue of TTCRD magazine. If you aren't yet a subscriber, you can have a see here.
I thank you very much for dropping by today and please know how much I love reading your comments. Truly appreciated.

Hugs and smiles,

7 comments:

  1. Truly a piece of art! Thank you so much for joining us at SATW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Art Journal Page !! I love the colors you used ! Thanks for joining us at SATW xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous art journal pages! I love your theme! Beautiful stamping and painting!All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages. Lovely texture and brilliant interpretation of mood board. Thanks so much for joining us at SATW this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow !! This is gorgeous, great work !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)
    Lydie Denis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome art ! Thank you for joining us at SATW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful art journal spread! Thank you for joining us over at SATW xx

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah