Monday, September 21, 2015

Imagine..Believe..Achieve @ Digistamps4joy {Sunday Releases}

{My DT work for DS4J}


Hi everyone! The school break this week really keep me busy. My children and I spend a lot of time together in the house having silly jokes, fun and laughter. Not to mention cooking time with the girls and eating my cooking is my eldest girl's main hobby when she's home because she studies at boarding school and only comes home like once a month. 
I wake up very early to write this post and enjoy the tranquility of the chill rainy dawn. It's so peaceful and allow me time before the kids wake up and start joking around, wrestling, quarreling; a mad house for sure, lol. 

So only at this moment I can show you my art journal pages I did using Digistamps4Joy newest releases yesterday. The image is named Stained Glass Roses which you can purchase here. The sentiment is also available at DS4J shop {click here}.
  Supplies used: DS4j image, Buncho watercolors, Faber Castell watercolor pencils, black gel pen, Versafine black ink pad, Alpha gesso and modelung paste

Some close-up pictures:

 The colors from Berry71bleu mood board inspire me to make these pages. I love nature and this forestry in the mood board is so beautiful.
I must say you guessed right! Yes, I cut paper scraps into squares and glue down, applied gesso and played with watercolors to achieve the background.
I wish to enter these challenges too:
1. Mod Squad : Focal Flower


I thank you for dropping by today and hopefully I shall be back soon.

Hugs and smiles,

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, love the image and design plus the colours and papers are lovely.

    I am helping out in a blog hop if you want to join in and win...details on my blog...

    http://thejourneyisthestart.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/join-in-have-fun.html

    Thanks ♥
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the texture and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo beautiful Asmah! Love the styling, colours and textures! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic design and texture! Beautiful rich green! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah