Saturday, October 31, 2015

A Flower Just Blooms!

Hi everyone! I have a new layout today inspired by Scrap Around The World October mood board.
Here's my colorful page:
 I am in love with the colors in the mood board and the sentiment tells me something to be thankful for. There are many things in life I am thankful for and one of them are flowers. I found a meaningful quote from pinterest and used it on my page.
Some up-close shots:
 I made some flowers with Sizzix die cuts. They never look similar {smile}.
 I used modeling paste through a stencil and colored with watercolors after they are dried.
Thank you for dropping by and I shall be back soon. Have a good weekend.

Hugs and smiles,

2 comments:

  1. Wow - I love those stencilled flowers on your page - they're gorgeous! This is a floral delight! Thanks for joining in at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a fellow flower lover I have to say I love this page!!! Great masking work! Your flowers are stunning! Great take on the Mood Board! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah