Friday, January 15, 2016

Art Journal @ Digistamps4Joy

{My DT work for Digistamps4Joy}

Hello again! I'm having two posts today to share with you. This minute on behalf of Digistamps4Joy, I'm here to remind you a mid-challenge reminder and this will continue until the end of the month. My teammates at Team B have designed awesome projects
to inspire you. Click here to take you to the blog.

Here's sharing my art journal pages about flora and fauna. The challenge theme is as always Anything Goes and the twist is add a handmade embellishment. I punched some tiny flowers to adhere on the pages and stick on rhinestones in the center of the flowers. 
 Some up-close pictures:
I love this quote...to be successful and prosperous in life one shouldn't let others turn you down. One may listen to their advice and opinion but it's you who will face all the steps in your life. At the end of the day it's all about you! Don't you agree?

 You may notice the birds looking shabby. I purposely rub on the image and tear the paper naturally so they look like feathers. 
We are pretty excited to see your entries before the month ends so start creating and have fun.

Challenges I wish to enter:
1. Path Of Positivity : Challenge #34 Prosperity

Until the morning after.
Have great days ahead.

Hugs and smiles,

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful, Asmah!! I'm so happy to see you at Path of Positivity!! Thanks for sharing your beauty with us! Dreams definitely lead to prosperity…..
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journal page.I love the colours you have used and the little birds are so cute. Thank you for joining us at The Path of Positivity. Pippa DT PoP

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah