Monday, April 25, 2016

Birthday Card ~ Another Year Older

Hi everyone! Pretty soon we will close the chapters of April life and welcome May with wonders I'm sure. I am already looking forward to dedicating my art work through out May as my plans for April where gardening matters have been at least eighty per cent fulfilled.
It's an on-going process thus I don't expect to get all done and dusted {chuckle}.

You may have noticed my silence from blog land the past week. I've been concentrating on spring cleaning the children's rooms. Other than that I've been focusing on commission projects as well. This stepper card is one of them:
My client wanted a masculine card. A clean and simple artsy and not jam packed with over crowded elements. A gear and thread for the focal point swimming across textured and watercolors background would be ideal for a guy I think. What say you?
Nevertheless she loves this card so much and I feel so happy to make someone's day cheery.

Trying my luck at this challenge:
1. Mixed Media World : MMW#13 Get In Gear

Until I see you again soon. Enjoy yourself with positive mind.

Hugs and smiles,

3 comments:

  1. Well, you have been one busy girl! Please come to my place and clean out my children's rooms nest. Ha. What a beautiful time of year to get things cleaned and refreshed! And this card is a brilliant way to get back into creating. I adore your watercolor mix and the clever design of this card. It really shows the awesome background work. Fabulous!!! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Fab work. I love it. Thank you for joining us at MMW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and so delighted you shared it with us at MMW. We hope you will join us in May as well.


    With smiles
    Laine Kammeraad
    DT MMW

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah