Sunday, October 02, 2016

Cherish @ STAMPlorations

{My DT work for STAMPlorations}

Hello and happiness to you my friends! I hope life on your end is wonderful; same here. We are having a fantastic time at home cooking and eating most the time. Its our best happenings during long weekend.
Without further blab, here's my latest project for STAMPlorations Sunday Stencil of the month and that means another new mixed media challenge is open the entire October. We would love to see your work of anything mixed media except no cards please.

This layout is about my son and his little sister back in 2014 at my eldest daughter's boarding school. We were waiting for her to upload her stuff from the car back to her hostel so Afza was eager to wander about. 'Arif didn't want her to go alone so he accompanied her right at the end of the field and walked back to us. I thought that was photography momento not to be missed so I snapped some shots of them together for them to cherish in years to come.
A few close-up shots:
I used Delicate Links and Bubble Dance stencils to create some patterns and when dried, doodle the edges with gel pen. 
I love butterflies and these Trendy Butterflies were stamped and fussy cut beauties were colored with Faber Castell watercolor pencils.
I used Big Boom Factory stamps and stamped them randomly {below picture} for additional interest. See how versatile STAMPlorations stamps can be {smile}.
The edges of layered paper mats were distressed with scissor and leave as is; my favorite kind of thing to do.
Some drywall tapes, gauze, threads, buttons, beads, doilies and glitters from my stash to finish up hopefully before 2017 knocks on my door. Doing major clearance throughout the next two months; looking for fresh air soon, lol.
I love this picture when they look so sweet together. They are best friends most of the time but the house can be a madness when he tease her and she screams out loud, sighhh.
This layout is made based on this pretty sketch from Scrap Club:
That's it for today. Thank you for dropping by and I hope you get some inspirations from my layout.
Until next time. 

Hugs and smiles,
Asmah

2 comments:

  1. ООО, какая многодетальная работа!!! Очень мне нравится! Превосходно! Спасибо от "Киевского СкрапКлуба"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень красивая и многослойная работа!!!
    Спасибо за участие в задании блога "Киевский Скрапклуб"!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah