Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Sea Creatures @ MHKDesigns

{My DT work for MHKDesigns}

Hi there friends! It's time to reveal the last new release of digistamp set brought to you by MHKDesigns

Today's release is all about Sea Creatures.
Take a visit at MHKDesignes Etsy shop to view more interesting and beautiful vintage digistamps you will love instantly.

I have created a pair of ATCs once again and I hope my ideas will inspire you to create yours too.
 Some up-close pictures:
 The background was made using clear gesso, modeling paste and watercolors.
 Let the sea set you free, isn't that a great quote? There are a few more quotes available in this digistamp set that you can get here:
Until I see you tomorrow with another pair of ATCs.
Stay bubbly and all the best.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Oh so beautiful....I love all the blues and your creative background!!! I just started making ATC's so thank you for the much needed inspiration :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah