Thursday, October 05, 2017

Shine Bright @ MHKDesigns

{My DT work for MHKDesigns}

HI Friends! Today we bring you one out of five new releases at MHKDesigns etsy shop.
I have created a card using this gorgeous sun from Celestial Elements. Click here for details.
A young mother asked me if I would make some plain cards that she can give to her kindy child on different days to color herself. I must say I had hard time making this clean and simple card for a child to use for learn and play. Not sure if this is interactive creation but this is what she wants and I'm sure the child will be happy coloring the sun away.

Next time I will tackle the half moon in the set below:
 That's it for today's show case. I hope you will take a peek at MHKDesigns blog and play along in the monthly challenge.
Have fun and thank you for dropping by.
Hugs and smiles,

2 comments:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah